Atlanta Document Scanning Service
Do you need help converting your records and documents to a digital format? At Atlanta Document Scanning Service, we offer affordable, high-quality document scanning and other business solutions for all of your conversion and storage needs and project sizes.
Contact Atlanta Document Scanning Service if you need help with document scanning and digitization, records storage, hard drive destruction, or paper shredding!
Our Document Management Services
Document Scanning Services in Atlanta
Professional document scanning is an easy, reliable way to care for you or your business’s files. Our document imaging services allow you to reduce clutter, simplify finding materials, increase security, and stay protected from liability and physical security concerns.
Once your documents are scanned, we can help you with a retention plan that can include physical off-site document storage near Atlanta, shredding, and cloud storage.
Traditional Paper Scanning
Paper documents come in thousands of varieties and we have experience scanning all types of records and files. From credit card receipts to full-size architectural drawings — at Atlanta Document Scanning Service, we can scan virtually anything.
We work with a variety of unique paper types, such as tissue paper, color copies, and double-sided documents. We even offer complete scanning solutions extending from the initial scanning all the way through file indexing and storage in an EDMS.
Micrographics Migration to Digital Formats
When you convert microfilm to a new digital format, you need expert care and handling during the digitization process. Our experienced staff has handled hundreds of millions of microfilm images. When necessary, our processing laboratory personnel will evaluate microfilm flaws and recommend procedures to enhance your film before scanning.
High speed film scanning equipment converts both 16mm and 35mm film. We can handle a wide spectrum of film reduction ratios. Our local scanners are equipped with sophisticated image enhancement software that produces the highest possible quality electronic images.
We use a pre-scanned image to evaluate the precise location of images prior to microfiche scanning. These documents are scanned concurrently to reduce turnaround time for our clients so you get your work returned faster.
Scanning Services for Engineering Drawings
Our scanning and conversion services for architectural and engineering drawings include blueprints, mylars, and drawings spanning “A” to “J” sizes. Although most of our clients request TIFF, JPG or Adobe PDF images, the file output type is available in a variety of formats for your convenience, including DWG, CALS and JEDMICS.
Other Document Scanning Services in Atlanta
Find out more about our optical character recognition (OCR) scanning and indexing services for any volume of materials or size of document. We can help you find the right Document Management System (DMS) for your business model and manage the indexing and uploading of your files.
At Atlanta Document Scanning Service, we can even help you establish a day-forward scanning process within your organization. Let our experts create an electronic filing system with you or integrate newly scanned documents into your existing filing system.
Why Should You Digitize Your Business’s Documents?
Using cloud-based or digital files makes it easy for everyone in the office or working remotely to locate, edit, and collaborate on documents and files. If you’ve been putting off the transition, even during COVID-19, now is the time to help your remote, hybrid, and in-office team become more efficient and streamlined with digital records management.
- Reduced storage expenses and office clutter. For many individuals, households, businesses and organizations, paperwork builds up fast. Getting your important documents scanned is a great way to reduce clutter in an office and save on costly expenses like storage facilities or additional space.
- Easier file access for remote, hybrid and in-person teams. Our professional scanning services will help ensure that everyone on your team has quick and secure access to the documents they need, regardless of whether they’re working in-person or remotely.
- Increased safety and protection from theft or mismanagement. All businesses have important documents that need to be kept secure. With our document digitizing services, you can increase safety in your business and reduce the risk of critical information being misplaced or stolen.
- Less overhead with office resources. Working with a document scanning company like Atlanta Document Scanning Service will help you conserve money in your business by reducing the amount you spend on paper, ink, and other office resources.
- Faster access to files when you need them. You don’t want to waste time digging through paper documents, especially when something urgent comes up and you need a file or record quickly. Our digital scanning services will provide you with fast and reliable access to all of your important documents.
Industries Served In and Surrounding Atlanta
Industries that benefit from and frequently require records management, business solutions for storage, and document scanning services often include:
- Healthcare, medical offices, and allied fields
- Banking, and financial services
- Architecture and engineering firms
- Creative industries–film, photography, publishing, etc.
- Professional services like legal, marketing, and accounting
- Social services
- Insurance companies
- Transportation and logistics
- Federal, state, and local governments
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do document scanning services cost?
Professional document scanning services cost an average of 7–12 cents per page scanned. The total amount you spend on your document digitization project will vary based on several factors, such as the number of documents you need scanned, the amount of prep work involved, and the location in which the service is performed.
What is the typical timeframe to digitize and receive access to my documents?
The amount of time it takes to complete your document scanning project and receive access to your digital files depends on the type of documents you have, the volume of your order, and the specific scanning services you’ve requested. At Atlanta Document Scanning Service, we work hard to ensure all of your important documents are scanned correctly and delivered to you on time.
What types of documents can be scanned by Atlanta Document Scanning Service?
- Accounts payable documents
- Architectural and engineering drawings
- Artwork such as photos, slides, film, and negatives
- Business records
- Credit card receipts
- Government records and ledgers
- HR documentation including employee records
- Large-format document scanning
- Legal documents such as bills of lading
- Medical documents and patient information
About Atlanta Document Scanning Service
No matter the size of your job, we would like the opportunity to talk with you about your project or recurring needs and give you a free quote. By choosing our document imaging services in Atlanta, you can sleep at night knowing your job will be done correctly and delivered on time.
We are the premier document scanning company in Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas, providing high-quality, secure scanning and record storage services to all types of businesses and organizations. Companies who convert their documents to a digital format can find the right information faster and easier, increasing their employee productivity and optimizing their document management processes.
Start your digital transformation with Atlanta Document Scanning Service today.
Get a Free Quote for Your Project Today!